Single Payer: Health Care Freedom for Everyone.
- Universal Primary Care Bills Introduced in Vermont! Click here to read details.
- Click here to read our response to the Governor's delay in presenting a financing plan for Green Mountain Care.
- Heath Care Reform Office video's. Video 1: "Same Job, Same Salary, Vastly Different Health Care Cost. Video 2: The Health Care Tax.
- Compare health care prices in the United States and other industrialized countries
- Single payer as a boost to business
- Read about A Decade of Activism and the history of Vermont's single payer movement in Vermont Life Magazine and Solutions Journal
- Read what Canadian business people think about a single payer system.
Click Here to send a message to Leadership and the House and Senate Health and Welfare Committees asking them to take up the Universal Primary Care Bills (H.207/S88) now!
Follow our progress toward a publically financed, universal health care system. Stay informed about upcoming events. Learn how you can help keep Vermont moving toward coverage of every resident. Click "Take action now!" button to stay involved.
Write A Letter To The Editor
Our goal is to have at least one letter supporting Single Payer in each paper every week. The letter to the editor section is one of the most highly read parts of the paper. We’ve made it really easy for you to write a letter including providing some important facts and the address to send it to. Click here to write a letter to your paper today. Click here to read what other Vermonters are writing about Single Payer. Click here to read answers to the latest myths about single payer!
Vermont Voices & Opinions
- February 18, 2015
Building a medical empire
- February 15, 2015
Who are the misfits
- February 06, 2015
Health costs still too high
See all »
- January 27, 2015
Falko Schilling: The fight for health care goes on
- January 25, 2015
Payroll tax will contain rising premiums
- January 20, 2015
Unfair charge on healthcare decision
See all »
- Obstacle #1 to health care for all Vermonters: FUD
- A single-payer healthcare system? I'm all for it!
- Stick with Act 48; no contingency plans needed
- A Tale of Four Countries—and the Lessons They Provide for Vermont Health Care Reform
See all »
On the Road to Single Payer
[Click here to access full report and appendices]
What Does Act 48 Do?
MYTH BUSTERS! answers to common myths about single payer coming to Vermont.
Read Professor Hsiao's article on lessons from Vermont
Statement of Principles
We support a universal health care system for the State of Vermont, one that includes all Vermonters, offers free choice of providers, is progressively financed, decoupled from employment, affordable for all, and pays for all necessary care out of public funds; a system which retains the private delivery of health care and has a publicly accountable budget process to ensure adequate capacity to meet the health care needs of all Vermonters.